Planimetrics, DTM, DEM
Manage, measure, and communicate site progress with detailed, bird's eye perspective - includes 3D modeling. Unlike Google Earth, photogrammetry is current and far higher resolution.
Evaluate facades from a vantage point not otherwise available and see incredible detail of exteriors- roof sags, deteriorating conditions ... that only UAVs can provide.
Promote your site, showcase your work, pitch your project with professional videos and photos on websites, social media, collateral material.
Photogrammetry is 2D photos altered to produce orthomosaics and 3D models. Our data generates volumes, surface area, linear and volume measurements - Digital Elevation Models, contour maps, Digital Terrain Models, planimetrics - superior alternative to manned aircraft data.
Certified photogrammetrist on staff!
- Survey-grade DEM with/without classifications
- Quick calculations of Cut & Fill surface areas
- High quality, site images for conducting initial estimates
- Current photos of area with 10 - 25 times better resolution than Google Earth
- Subcontractor progress checks with data overlay in BIM
- Timeline analysis and documentation
Revit-/CAD files and other software interface for client's use
Hi-Res, Inspection Photography
Drone photography is better, faster, easier, and cheaper than traditional inspections.
Inspect facades and get close-ups - see cracks, bad caulking, roof conditions, and more ... view incredible detail without using manlifts or having teams repel from the roof.
Hi-Res Photography Applications:
- Close-up visuals
- Facade assessments for historic preservation and building renovations
- Project estimation
- Assessment of current and potential projects
- Safe reviews of hazmat areas and difficult to access sites and structures - without putting boots on the ground
- Organized image files
Promotional Videos & Images
What better way to market your project than with beautiful aerial images and videos. Showcase your site with majestic aerial images that captivate your audience and standout from the competition.
Videos and photos are an ideal for:
- Zoning hearings
- Leasing opportunities
- Social media content
Benefits of Working with Us
- Detailed, precise, and more data
- Safer alternative to manlifts and propelling crews on structures
- Access to hard to reach areas and rugged terrain
- Far more information that is easy to understand and use
- Quick turnaround
- Less costly alternative