Broker was preparing to list a warehouse, but wanted assurance on the facility.
- The owners did not know the exact square footage of the building, as they did not have the original plans and additional had been made over the years.
- The condition of the roof was suspect.
- No aerial photos of the site existed.
- Measurements showed that the facility was 997 sq ft larger than thought, making the property more valuable.
- Most of the roof was in good condition. The exception was the entrance area roof.
- Aerial photos provided for use in marketing materials.
An expansion of a commercial structure was underway, yet the construction company was concerned about the placement and size of the cement piers, which could impact future progress.
Using our LiDAR equipment, we scanned the site and provided the CAD-ready files to the client. With this data, the customer was able to substantiate that vendor’s work and learned that no plan changes would need to be made.